To enable integration for web application with Concordium blockchain, you need to develop some integration flows.
Components, that required to be developed:
- Frontend integration for web-to-wallet interaction
- WebSockets bridge as transport for message with transaction parameters
- Backend API for wallet, if you need advanced functions for NFT
- Backend - Concordium synchronization driver
Note that links contain files with documentation regarding these components.
Concordium Web Bridge
To integrate Frontend and Wallet, you need to setup WebBridge. See detailed documentation here
Docker image need to be requested from developer.
To develop Web to wallet interaction, you need to send transactions, which Wallet user will sign and send to blockchain.Guideline, how to prepare smartcontract transaction.
Backend API for wallet
API to show user NFT in wallet.
API for wallet registration.
Backend - Concordium synchronization
To be able to get actual state for smartcontract, you need:
- setup Concordium node
- configure Transaction Summary logs collector
- catch events for your smartcontract
- decode events, according to event structure with same rules, as encoding transaction parameters (encoding rules and examples described in “Concordium-web-to_wallet-integration-protocol”)
- update Backend database/storage with recognized event content
Your smartcontract, that deployed to Concordium blockchain, must generate Log Events with content, enough to synchronize backend data and blockchain smartcontract state data.